Los Cabos Web Design now offers website hosting, management and web design services for the Los Cabos area. Our server is based and maintained in the United States.
Our most popular website design and hosting package is just $150.00 USD, plus IVA per month. This includes site management, ongoing monitoring and updates. There is a one-time fee for design, setup, templates and optimizing of 1,500.00 USD, plus IVA. Payments can be made in Mexico or the USA.
This is a very complete website package that will allow many pages of content and several options to display photography. The pages within this site will be linked to the home page other main sections of the site. Sites average 12 to 16 pages of information with inter-site links. Restaurant menus can be posted online with photos of menu items
The following services are included:
• Domain name registration and annual domain name renewal
• Web site hosting on our dedicated U.S. based server
• Template license fees and renewals
• Approximately one (4) hours of design time and maintenance per year
• Unlimited number photos can be posted to the site
• Image size will be limited to 1600 pixels on the longest side
• Up to four (4) e-mail accounts with our managed email server
• Management of site and files, including backup
• Optimization of site for search engines
• Changes to menu items one time per year
Cash Price: there is a one-time fee for setup, templates and optimizing of 1,500.00 USD, plus IVA. There is also a charge of $150.00 USD plus IVA per month for management and and ongoing optimizing. Mexican Facturas are provided with payment of IVA. USA invoices are available for payments in the U.S.
All text, content, artwork, graphics, and photography are to be provided by the client.
We can arrange for writers and photographers to provide their professional services. The charge for these and other extra services are not include and will be charged to client.
Clients will also have the option to post blog updates and photos to their site as needed.
Los Cabos Web Design, a division of Publicaciones Turisticas Los Cabos, S. A. de C. V.